School Safety Volunteers Needed!!!
Please see Ms. Murdock in the Parent Center.
School Safety is a priority!
Safety Valet Program
7:40 a.m. to 8:05 a.m.
Parents, please use good judgement when dropping off and picking up your child in the mornings and afternoons.
- Cars driving in our parking lots and streets need to go no faster than 5 mph.
- Please do not allow students to get in or out of the car in the street.
- Please be reminded that there is a stop sign on the corner of Sunlight and Ridgeley. Many parents are not stopping at this stop sign.
- Please do not park your car in the bus zone or the crosswalk.
- Please do not call/motion for your child to cross the street between cars. Teach them to use the crosswalk.
- Many parents are parking cars in the areas designated for the buses. Parents are prohibited from parking in this area. Please follow the directions on the signs in front of the school.
- The safety of our children depends on it. Thank you!!