Ms. Murdock is always willing to help in any way she can. Her smile and caring attitude lights up any room. She is always available to assist parents, students, and staff. We love and appreciate you!
THE FRIENDS OF BALDWIN HILLS SCHOOL BOOSTER WAYS TO $UPPORT OUR SCHOOL!!
1. ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN – This year we are asking our families to support our school by making a donation to The Friends of Baldwin Hills School Annual Giving Campaign. Your donations will be used for activities, programs and services to enhance your child’s academic and social experiences at Baldwin Hills Elementary. Donations may be submitted below!
2. BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION - Start clipping all Box Tops from your favorite products. Each Box Top is worth 10¢ to our school. Place them in a zip lock bag or paste them on the collection sheet and have your child drop them off in the Parent Center. You can earn a neat prize for every 10 box tops submitted. Help us reach our goal by sending in your Box Tops today!
3. RALPHS REWARD CARD - Did you know that every time you shop at Ralphs your purchase could earn money for our school? All you have to do is register your frequent shopper card as follows: Go to www.ralphs.com and click on Ralphs Reward card in the top right corner and sign in or create your new account. Follow instructions on the screen. The Friends of Baldwin Hills School Organization ID# is 91847. If you need assistance please see Ms. Murdock in the Parent Center. All new and returning Reward card members must register annuallY.
4. DONATE USED CELL PHONES AND PRINTER CARTRIDGES – Make a Difference! We are helping keep the earth clean while earning new equipment and cash. You can help by donating your used cartridges and cell phones today.
5. Amazonsmile - Help our organization earn .05% of every purchase you make an Amazon purchase. Click the following link to sign in to your amazon account: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-4451184
Jheri Murdock President The Friends of Baldwin Hills School(Booster Club)
Interested in volunteering? Need information? Have a great idea to make our school an even better place? Ms. Murdock can be reached at 323-937-7223.